Below you will find a list of Frequently Asked Questions. This list will change and grow as we add and edit the list. Your feedback and, of course, your questions will help us help others with issues concerning Marion Online.com.
To send us a question, just fill out our quick contact form. Just click on Contact Us in the menu above.
Who owns Marion Online.com?
Neighborhood Image is the owner and operator of Marion Online.com. This company was formed when two former employees purchased Marion Online.com in March 2010. Neighborhood Image provides website design and hosting along with consulting clients on the latest online marketing tools. You can learn more about this company at www.neighborhoodimage.com.
How do I send a press release to Marion Online?
This is soooooo easy. Just click on Contact Us in the menu near the top of this page. Then just fill out the quick form. You can also send attachments, including Word documents and photos. Make sure you include all the information you can, including how to get in touch with you if we have questions. Remember…who, what, when, where, why, and how.
How do I advertise on this site?
Easy! Just send us a message or give us a call. All of our contact information, including a quick email form, can be found by clicking “Contact Us” in the menu above.
Where are the forums/message boards?
The message boards, called Speak Ohio, that were connected to Marion Online are no longer a part of the Neighborhood Image company. As of June 2010, these boards are still active, however, Neighborhood Image and Marion Online have no connection to these boards and have no say in their operation.
Make Marion Online Your Homepage
A homepage or start page is the first website you see when you open your internet browser. The steps to make Marion Online your homepage depend on the browser you are using.
If you are using Internet Explorer:
- Go to the www.mariononline.com front page
- Go to the “Tools” menu and choose “Internet Options”
- Click on the “General” tab
- If you are already on the mariononline.com home page, click “Use Current Page”, then OK. If not, type www.mariononline.com
If you are using Firefox
- Under the “Tools” menu, click “Options”
- Click the “General” tab on the left
- If you are already on the mariononline.com home page, click “Use Current Page”, then OK. If not, type www.mariononline.com in the text box, then OK.
If you are using Safari
- Click on “Edit” and select “Preferences”
- If you are not already on the “General” tab, click “General”
- If you are already on the boston.com home page, click “Use Current Page”, then OK. If not, type www.mariononline.com
- Click the “Enter” button on your keyboard then close the “Preferences” window.